Hill7

October 11, 2016 Comments Off on 286K-SF Hill7 Sells to JV for $180M Views: 203 National News, Washington, West

286K-SF Hill7 Sells to JV for $180M

Hudson Pacific Properties Inc. joined forces with Canada Pension Plan Investment Board to acquire the nearly completed, 285,680-square-foot Hill7, an office building at 1099 Stewart St. in Seattle’s Denny Triangle neighborhood. Hudson Pacific will own 55%, and take on responsibility for property management, leasing and construction, while CPPIB will have the remaining 45% interest.

The sellers were developers Touchstone by URG and Prudential Real Estate Investors. In conjunction with the acquisition, the joint venture closed a 10-year, secured, non-recourse loan in the amount of $101 million from a prominent institutional lender at a fixed rate of 3.38%.

The 11-story building is 80.4% occupied, with HBO and Redfin as anchor tenants. The buy is CPPIB’s first in Seattle.

Read More at Businesswire

Connect with Hudson Pacific Properties

Connect with CPPIB

For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone

Tags: , , , ,

Comments are closed.