December 3, 2019
In line with the repositioning of 530 Seventh Ave. as a Fashion District hub for office, technology and creative media tenants, Savitt Partners’ Brian Neugeboren and Nicole Goetz negotiated several office transactions recently.
These leases include:
• Precision Extract in a long-term sublease of 12,044 square feet, represented by Cushman & Wakefield’s Stephen Bellwood and Gordon Hough;
• 10X Ventures in an 11,700-square-foot sublease, represented by Norman Bobrow’s Travis Egenberg and Josh Berger. Elite Realty’s Marc Kritzer and Edmond Hui represented the sublessor;
• Alliance Media Holdings relocated to 1,400 square feet at 530 Seventh, represented by Square Foot’s Emilie Goldman and Kadeem Goodall-Reid;
• Lendit Conference, represented by C&W’s Kelly Broderick Smith, leased 1,700 square feet;
• Kinetix, also for 1,700 square feet, represented by MHP Real Estate Services’ Billy Janetschek;
• Junction 37, expanding to 3,600 square feet
• Fred and Farid, renewing for 5,850 square feet, represented by NKF’s Ross Perlman and Ryan Gessin.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny