May 8, 2019
Savitt Partners’ 530 Seventh Ave. has reaffirmed its standing as a Garment District hub for office, technology and creative media tenants, with nearly 23,000 square feet of recent leases. These deals included the following:
• Real estate tech company Geophy Inc. took 3,100 square feet, relocating from flexible sublease space at the Empire State Building
• Digital agency E.M. Rose Group, expanded to 2,800 square feet less than a year after leasing 1,700 square feet
• Clothing company Massive LLC renewed its 2,100-square-foot space
• Trybus International Corporation renewed for 2,800 square feet
• Elevate Network will remain in 3,800 square feet
• Tech firm Backtrace will occupy 2,550 square feet
• Ascend Learning is relocating from 1350 Broadway, and will occupy 2,550 square feet
• AI solutions provider EZOPS Inc. signed a 1,700 -square-foot lease.
A Savitt Partners team of Brian Neugeboren and Nicole Goetz, who oversee leasing at the 490,000-square-foot property, negotiated on behalf of ownership.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny