December 2, 2015 Comments Off on Griffin-American and NorthStar Acquire Trilogy Health Services in $1.13B JV Views: 423 California News, Healthcare News, National News, Senior Housing

Griffin-American and NorthStar Acquire Trilogy Health Services in $1.13B JV

In a joint venture with NorthStar Healthcare Income Inc., Griffin-American Healthcare REIT III Inc. acquired about 96 percent of Trilogy Investors, a leading owner-operator of integrated senior healthcare campuses, for approximately $1.13B. The remaining 4 percent of equity will be managed and held by Trilogy’s Founder and CEO, Randy Bufford, along with his team.

Griffin- American will act as manager with 70 percent share and NorthStar will claim the remaining 30 percent. Trilogy’s assets are in Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana, and total 97 properties.

Griffin-American Healthcare REIT III has a diversified healthcare real estate and real-estate related investment portfolio amounting to about $2B.

Read More at Griffin-American Healthcare REIT III

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone

Tags: , ,

Comments are closed.