March 21, 2018
ARA, A Newmark Company, completed more than $500 million in student housing investment sales since February. The transactions totaled more than 2,240 units and 5,034 beds serving major universities in seven different states.
The eight properties include:
– The Ridge at Gainesville, FL, $55.05 million sale to Atlanta-based Campus First (Univ. of Florida)
– The Blake, Savannah, GA, sold by CampusWorks (Savannah College for Art and Design)
– Station Nine, Durham, NC, sold by LaSalle Investment Management to Principal Real Estate (Duke Univ.)
– Parkhaus, Lincoln, NE, sold by Colmena Group and Tetrad Property Group (Univ. of Nebraska)
– Links at Lincoln, NE sold by Lindsey Management Company (Univ. of Nebraska)
– Stadium View Minneapolis, MN sold by Blue Vista Capital Management to University Partners (Univ. of Minnesota)
– Aspyre at Assembly Station, Columbia, SC, Tri Castle Columbia LLC sold to SmartStop Asset Management (Univ. of South Carolina)
– Crowne at Campus Pointe, Knoxville, TN (pictured), sold by Crowne Partners to Coastal Ridge (Univ. of Tennessee)
ARA Newmark’s Austin-based Ryan Lang, Brandon Buell and Trent Houchin represented the sellers in the transactions.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser