April 13, 2019
- Amazing.com leased 2,540 square feet of office space at 9101 Burnet, Austin. The landlord was represented by Rebecca Zigterman and Matt Levin with ECR and the tenant was represented by Andy Swanson and Russell Todd with Centric Commercial / CORFAC International.
- ATS Construction leased 700 square feet of office space at the Executive Place, 13625 Pond Springs Rd., Austin. The landlord was represented by Hayden McCarty and Steve Pannes with ECR.
- Board and Brush leased 1,500 square feet at 8708 S. Congress Ave., Austin. Alex Reed of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
- Flanders & Mathis leased space at 2015 E. Riverside St. Patrick Hill, with NAI Partners negotiated the lease.
- KPS Motoworks leased 10,896 square feet at Aubrey’s Crossing, 3925 S. General Bruce Dr., Temple. Andrew Perkel and Phil Morris of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Marion Grayson of Bryan Properties represented the tenant.
- Mattress Firm has renewed at Walton Way Retail Center, 1201 N. Bell Blvd. Austin. Michael Noteboom and Win Scott of Retail Solutions represented the Landlord.
- Mother’s Milk Bank leased 11,855 square feet at 5925 Dillard Circle, Austin. Troy Martin with NAI Partners represented the landlord, and David Dawkins, also with NAI Partners, advised the tenant.
- NorthStar renewed 16,000 square feet at 200-B Park Dr., Austin. Troy Martin with NAI Partners represented the landlord, and David Dawkins, also with NAI Partners, represented the tenant.
- Precision Werks Automotive leased 1,305 square feet at Longhorn Crossing, 4701 Priem Lane, Pflugerville. Andrew Perkel of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Mazen Tawil of Tawil Real Estate advised the tenant.
- W&J Wellness Foot Spa leased 1,400 square feet at Tanglewood Plaza, 2110 Slaughter Lane, Austin. Michael Noteboom of Retail Solutions represented the andlord. Meitzu Hsu of REALM Properties represented the tenant.
- Wingstop and Great Clips leased 2,000 square feet and 1,200 square feet, respectively, at Westpark, U.S. 290 and FM 1816, Austin. Weitzman’s Matt Epple and Brett Maze represented Wingstop, and Weitzman’s Britt Morrison advised Great Clips. Adam Zimel and Dan Frey with Endeavor represented the landlord.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter