October 9, 2018
- Laque Nail Bar leased 1,750 square feet at Williamson Square, 10700 Anderson Mill Rd. Joey Mendez of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. James Moreno of CMO Real Estate Solutions represented the tenant.
- Leslie’s Pool Supplies leased 2,600 square feet at Star Ranch Market, 2490 FM 685, Hutto, TX. Joey Mendez of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Kelly Hackney of Primus Real Estate Services represented the tenant.
- Gino’s Vino Osteria leased 2,594 square feet at Old Settlers Marketplace, 1400 Old Settlers Blvd., Round Rock. Phil Morris of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. Sarah Khamisa of Asterra represented the landlord.
- Miss Natural Beauty Supply leased 1,200 square feet at Hutto Retail Center, 6020 FM 1660, Hutto, TX. Peter Zeller and Win Scott of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Daniel Reuter of RJF Commercial represented the tenant.
- SPEER leased 4,284 square feet at 1201 Spyglass Dr. The landlord was represented by Stephen Pannes with ECR and the tenant was represented by David Dawkins with NAI Partners.
The following tenants inked deals at The Terrace, 2600 Via Fortuna Dr. David Putman, Ben Tolson and Kaylee Aune of Aquila Commercial represented the landlord.
- AIC Ventures renewed and expanded its lease in Building 1. The company now occupies 8,774 square feet.
Arista Networks signed a lease for 6,111 square feet in Building 2, and was represented by Chis Oddo with Tower Commercial and Yogi Chugh with S5 Advisory.
- McGowan Donnelly & Oberheu signed a lease for 2,722 square feet in Building 2, and was represented by Alex Durham and David Bremer of Colliers International.
- Ryan Law Firm, LLP signed a lease for 3,708 square feet in Building 1, and was represented by Mike Kennedy, John Baird and Jeff Henley with Avison Young.
Pictured: The Terrace
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter