January 18, 2019
- Ashby Staffing leased 1,785 square feet of office space at Centennial Towers, 505 E. Huntland Dr., Austin. The landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg, Stephen Pannes, and Matt Levin with ECR, and the tenant was represented by Lucian Morehead and Matt Houston with Asterra Properties.
- DroneSense leased 2,777 square feet at The Terrace, Building 1, 2600 Via Fortuna in Austin. Robert Paine of Repco Realty represented DroneSense, and David Putman, Ben Tolson and Bart Matheney with Aquila Commercial represented the landlord.
- Lake Hills Wealth Management leased 1,741 square feet at Park Center, 8601 RR 2222, Austin. Nathan Smith of Austin Tenant Advisors represented the tenant, and Seth Stuart, Bethany Perez and David Putman with Aquila Commercial represented the landlord.
- Matthews Real Estate leased 1,963 square feet of creative office space at The Littlefield Building, 106 E. 6th St., Austin. The tenant was represented by Casey Casper with Stream Realty, and the landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg and Matt Levin with ECR.
- New Hope Healthcare leased 1,020 square feet at 2028 E. Ben White, Austin. The landlord was represented by Matt Levin and Rebecca Zigterman with ECR.
- StretchLab leased 1,475 square feet at West Woods Shopping Center, (3201 Bee Cave Dr., Austin). David Simmonds of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. Bryan Dabbs of BKD Realty advised the landlord.
Pictured: The Littlefield Building
Connect Houston is taking place in February 2019. For more information — or to attend — click here.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter