June 26, 2019
- Altaquip leased 19,280 square feet at Techni Center Business Park, 6001 Techni Center Dr. ECR represented the landlord, and Zane Cole with JLL represented the tenant.
- Austin Ninjas leased 12,854 square feet at Commons at Buttercup Creek, 200 Buttercup Creek Blvd., Cedar Park. Phil Morris and Win Scott of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Jim Sprinkle of Kucera Companies represented the tenant.
- ATX Bar Concepts leased 584 square feet at 800 Brazos. The landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg and Matt Levin with ECR.
- CBD Plus USA leased 1,235 square feet at Shops on University, 1900 University Blvd, Round Rock. Tucker Francis and Barret Espe of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Phil Morris and Brooks Jones of Retail Solutions represented the tenant.
- Gensuite leased 3,120 square feet of office space at the Wells Fargo Building, 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. The landlord was represented by Rebecca Zigterman and Matt Levin with ECR, and the tenant was represented by Brian Walker with Cushman & Wakefield.
- Holmes Stamp Company leased 2,235 square feet of industrial space at The Collective, 7601 S. Congress Ave. The landlord was represented by Ryan Wilson, Lee Ellison and Haley Smith with ECR. The trio also represented The Collective’s landlord in a 3,600-square-foot lease with Avila Soccer Lakeway. Buddy Francese with Mutual Trust Corporate Real Estate represented the tenant in that transaction.
- Howe Insurance Group leased 1,902 square feet at 5608 Parkcrest Dr. Barret Espe and Samuel Hartley of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. Dan Lewis of TIG Real Estate represented the landlord.
- Peak Dental leased 2,600 square feet at Slaughter Station, 709 E. Slaughter Lane. Tucker Francis of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
- The State of Texas leased 7,617 square feet at the Park Central building, 12345 N. Lamar. The landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg, Matt Levin and Haley Smith with ECR. The tenant was represented by Peter Jansen with CBRE.
- Stive Dental Management leased 6,964 square feet at Westech 360, 8911 N. Capital of Texas Hwy. Kelly Woodruff and John Gump with CBRE represented the tenant. Seth Stuart, David Putman and Bethany Perez with Aquila Commercial represented the landlord, KBS.
- Taco More leased 3,173 square feet at 2015 E. Riverside St. Todd Mahler and Joe DeCola with NAI Partners represented the landlord.
Pictured: Wells Fargo Building, Austin
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter