July 19, 2019
- GXM Consulting leased 1,284 square feet at Norwood Tower, 114 W 7th St. The landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg, Patrick Ley, and Haley Smith with ECR, and the tenant was represented by Max McDonald with Aquila Commercial.
- Industrious leased an additional 9,968 square feet at 823 Congress. The landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg and Matt Levin with ECR, and the tenant was represented by Jay Austin and John Gump with CBRE.
- Manduu leased 1,173 square feet at Vista Ridge, 2303 RR 620 S., Lakeway, TX. David Simmonds of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. Evan Deitch of Endeavor Real Estate Group represented the landlord.
- Nature’s Joint leased 1,564 square feet at 11525 Manchaca Rd. Brooks Jones and Jarred Masso of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. Mark Pustka of G&M Texas represented landlord.
- SpaRenity Nails & Herbal leased 1,610 square feet at Cannon Oaks Center, 3421 William Cannon Dr. Joey Mendez of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Quynh Pham of LT Commercial represented the tenant.
- TQL leased 19,839 square feet at Bergstrom Tech Center, 6800 Burleson Rd. The landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg and Matt Levin with ECR, and the tenant was represented by Erin Morales and Caroline Stockard with CBRE.
Pictured: Vista Ridge Shopping Center, Lakeway, TX
It’s time to register for this year’s Connect Texas Multifamily Conference on Aug. 15! For information and to register, click here.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter