September 3, 2019
- Atteign LLC leased 576 square feet of office space at Legend Oaks Plaza II, 6001 W. William Cannon, Austin. The landlord was represented by Rebecca Zigterman and Hayden McCarty with ECR.
- Merchants Bonding Co. renewed its 6,240-square-foot lease at 9500 Arboretum in Austin. Bethany Perez, Ben Tolson and Bart Matheney of Aquila Commercial represented the landlord; Jack Tunes with KW Commercial advised the tenant. Aquila Commercial’s Perez, Tolson and Matheney also represented the landlord at 9500 Arboretum in Rudd & Wisdom Inc.’s 17,928-square-foot lease renewal. Layton Wilson with Layton B. Wilson Co. advised the tenant.
- One of the Kids leased 8,236 square feet at 2105 East Park St., Cedar Park. Janice Landers of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Brett Carr of Flintrock Realty Services represented the tenant.
- O’Toole Atwell leased 1,766 square feet at 919 Congress, Austin. Max McDonald, Joe Simmons and Taylor McHargue of Aquila Commercial represented O’Toole Atwell, and Julia Taylor with Moore & Associates represented the landlord.
- Porven Ltd. leased 400 square feet at 1000 E 50th St. ECR’s Hayden McCarty represented the landlord, 51st Street Storage LP.
- Vape Wholesalers leased 970 square feet at 1810 W. Anderson Lane, Austin. Kimberly Nordquelle of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. KC Naghaviani of Austin Skyline Realty represented the landlord.
- Woof Gang Bakery and Grooming leased 2,007 square feet at Shops on University, 1900 University Blvd., Round Rock. Barret Espe and Tucker Francis of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Andrew Polunsky of Reata Real Estate advised the tenant.
Pictured: 9500 Arboretum
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter