October 1, 2019
- Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation leased 2,956 square feet at Hutto Plaza, 567 Chris Kelley Blvd., Hutto. Andrew Perkel and Michael Noteboom of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Jason Blank of Jackson Cross Partners represented the tenant.
- Common Difference Tattoo leased 1,231 square feet at 3100 S. Congress, Austin. Joey Mendez of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. Brett Maze of Weitzman represented the landlord.
- Drybar Holdings LLC leased 2,215 square feet at 202 Colorado St., Austin. Zach Gross of the Greenberg Group represented the tenant. John Heffington and Eric DeJernett with CBRE represented the landlord, AMLI Downtown Austin LP.
- Estes Audiology P.A. leased 1,125 square feet at 13210 U.S. 290. Bryan McMurrey with CBRE represented the tenant.
- Ferrovial Services U.S. Inc. renewed and expanded to 10,066 square feet at 10814 Jollyville Rd., Austin. Kelly Woodruff and Nate Stricken with CBRE represented the tenant. Aquila Commercial represented the landlord.
- Institute for Women’s Health renewed and expanded its 5,244-square-foot lease at Northeast Methodist, 12709 Topperwein Rd., Austin. Patrick Ley and Haley Smith with ECR represented the tenant.
- Olympus Clinical Laboratories leased 1,534 square feet at Canyon Hills, 11211 Taylor Draper Lane, Austin. The landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg and Matt Fain with ECR. Steinberg and Fain also represented the landlord in a 3,073-square-foot lease with the State of Texas.
- Pennart Enterprises LLC leased 5,555 square feet at 710 San Antonio Rd. in Buda. Neal Keischnik with CBRE represented the landlord, Crest Properties LLC. Will Majors with SRS represented the tenant.
- TD Ameritrade Inc. leased 4,582 square feet at 9901 N. Capital of Texas, Austin. John Heffington with CBRE represented the tenant. Jeff Kellams with Washington Prime represented the landlord, Gateway Square LLC.
- Tribe Comics and Games renewed 3,128 square feet at 3005 S. Lamar, Austin. John Heffington and Nicole Woodworth with CBRE represented the landlord, Corners Shopping Center LP.
- Trustgrid leased 2,906 square feet at 12710 Research Blvd., Austin. The landlord was represented by Matt Levin and Rebecca Zigterman with ECR. Levin and Zigterman also represented the 12710 Research Blvd. landlord in a 1,109-square-foot lease with ClearOne.
Pictured: 10814 Jollyville Rd., Austin
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter