December 6, 2018
- Bank of America leased 100 square feet for an ATM location at Shops at Volente, 11416 RR 620 North, Austin. Dave Burggraaf and Joey Mendez of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Andrew Cornwell of JLL advised the tenant.
- Baskin-Robbins renewed at Neenah Plaza, 9900 W. Parmer Lane, Austin. Preston Wolfe of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
- Poke Bowl leased 1,400 square feet at Market at Parmer, 2501 Parmer Lane, Austin. Joey Mendez of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. Zander Thomas of Barshop & Oles represented the landlord.
- Secon Rubber and Plastics, Inc. renewed its 12,716-square foot lease at Gattis School Road Business Park, 2701 Gattis School Rd., Round Rock. Leigh Ellis and Max McDonald of Aquila Commercial represented the tenant, and Tony Juarez with Byram Properties advised the landlord.
- Terradepth, Inc. leased 5,462 square feet at 3205 Industrial Terrace. The tenant was represented by Haley Smith and Ryan Wilson with ECR, and the landlord was represented by Lee Ellison and Stephen Pannes, also with ECR.
- The Yard Milkshake Bar of Austin LLC leased 1,211 square feet at 3400 Esperanza Crossing, Austin. Hayden McCarty with ECR represented the tenant, and Dennis Carafiol of Simon Property Group represented the landlord, The Domain Mall LLC.
Pictured: Neenah Plaza, Austin
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter