May 10, 2019
- Always Spa leased 1,200 square feet at Stassney Crossing, 5717 S. Interstate 35, Austin. Joey Mendez of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Gabriel Perales of KW Commercial represented the tenant.
- B&D Pool Supply leased 1,560 square feet at Taylor Plaza, 3100 N. Main St., Taylor. Phil Morris and Win Scott of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Peter Zeller of Retail Solutions represented the tenant.
- Bank of America leased an ATM location at Star Ranch Market, 2098 Muirfield Bend Dr., Hutto. Joey Mendez and Tucker Francis of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Andrew Cornwell of JLL represented the tenant.
- Bath Planet signed a lease for 6,032 square feet at Braker 11, 11212 Metric Blvd., Austin. The tenant was represented by Case McCoy with HPI Tenant Advisors. Blake Patterson and Omar Nasser with Aquila Commercial represented the landlord. Patterson and Nasser also represented the landlord in Bryan Anthonys’ expansion into 9,247 Braker 6, at the same location.
- Floyd’s 99 Barbershop leased 1,250 square feet at Cross Creek Shopping Center, 1320 E. Whitestone Blvd., Cedar Park. Tucker Francis of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. Travis Robertson of Retail Connection represented the landlord.
- Packed Party Inc. leased 2,102 square feet at 3205 Industrial Terrace, Austin. the Tenant was represented by Perry Horton with Lead Commercial and the landlord was represented by Lee Ellison and Stephen Pannes with ECR.
- Roy Logan leased 1,190 square feet at Park Central, 12345 N. Lamar, Austin. The landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg and Matt Levin with ECR.
- Twelve, Inc. leased 400 square feet at 1000 E. 50th St., Austin. ECR’s Hayden McCarty represented the landlord, 51st Street Storage LP. McCarty also represented the landlord in a 400-square-foot lease for Skratch Break at the same location.
Pictured: Braker Flex/Industrial Park, Austin
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter