November 3, 2018
- A Bobo Tea restaurant leased 1,000 square feet at Lakeline Center, 1821 S. Lakeline Blvd., Cedar Park. Kimberly Nordquelle of Retail Solutions represented the tenant.
- Astute Enterprise LLC sold a 2,594-square-foot property at 10308 N. Interstate 35. NAI Partners’ Todd Mahler represented the seller.
- Bona Ventura – Roman Style Pizza leased 1,224 square feet at Galleria Oaks, 13376 Research Blvd. Fred Wendland of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
- CE21 leased 5,775 square feet at 5508 W. U.S. 290. The landlord was represented by Rebecca Zigterman and Jason Steinberg with ECR, and the tenant was represented by Bill Anderson with Office Leasing Advisors Inc.
- Everest Grocery leased 2,223 square feet at Shops on University, 1900 University Blvd., Round Rock. Tucker Francis of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
- Monarch Event Rentals leased 3,400 square feet at Furrows Shopping Center, 13427 Pond Springs Rd. Joey Mendez of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
- Moossy Dental leased 3,084 square feet at 1005 W 38th St. The landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg and Matt Levin with ECR. The tenant was represented by Sean Regan with Syncore Medical.
- Rollin’ Bowl leased 4,100 square feet at 1285 S. Interstate 35 in San Marcos. NAI Partners’ Baron Albright represented the tenant.
- TMLIUA leased 3,659 square feet at Centre Creek Plaza, 1812 Centre Creek Blvd. The landlord was represented by Rebecca Zigterman with ECR and the tenant was represented by Chad Smith and Casey Casper with Stream Realty. Also taking space at Centre Creek Plaza was Sunland Group, which leased 4,442 square feet. ECR’s Zigterman represented the landlord, and Matt Levin and Steve Pannes, also with ECR, represented the tenant.
Pictured: Shops at University
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter