July 2, 2020
Bellwether Enterprise Real Estate Capital closed five transactions totaling $294,239,000 in Fannie Mae loans for manufactured housing communities across the country. SVP MJ Vukovich in Bellwether Enterprise’s Denver office and assistant VP Ghazy Grijalva in Chicago arranged all five deals.
“These deals prove what we know to be true: the manufactured housing asset class is incredibly resilient,” said Vukovich.
There are 5,554 pad sites total included across the five transactions. The package includes:
• $3,700,000 for a manufactured housing community in North Carolina on behalf of a North Carolina operator.
• $28,000,000 for two manufactured housing communities in Montana on behalf of a Utah-based operator.
• $23,250,000 for a Wyoming manufactured housing community on behalf of an operator based in California and Colorado.
• $193,289,000 for a Colorado-based operator’s portfolio of 13 manufactured housing communities in the Rocky Mountain and Southern regions.
• $46,000,000 for a Utah-based operator’s five manufactured housing communities in various states.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny