January 7, 2019
Cleveland-based Bellwether Enterprise Real Estate Capital LLC closed more than $7 billion in estimated loan volume and a servicing portfolio of $22.6 billion in 2018. This included more than 750 loans for commercial and multifamily properties in key markets across the U.S. The total loan volume was a 17% increase from 2017 for the commercial and multifamily mortgage banking subsidiary of Enterprise Community Investment Inc.
Bellwether Enterprise’s Ned Huffman says, “These results are a testament to the incredible relationships we have with our clients and lenders, and the effort the whole Bellwether Enterprise team has put into fostering and growing these connections.”
The 2018 breakdown encompassed:
- Roughly 310 loans in the Eastern region, totaling more than $2.6 billion
- Nearly 115 loans in the Southeastern region, totaling more than $1 billion
- More than 100 loans in the Central region, totaling in excess $888 million
- Nearly 135 loans in the Western region, totaling more than $1.78 billion
- Affordable Group closed nearly 100 loans, with a total loan volume of more than $700.8 million.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser