January 30, 2017
BNSF Railway Co., headquartered in Fort Worth, TX, certified six BNSF sites that are considered optimal for customer development along its national rail network. BNSF site certification is used to promote development.
“By doing the upfront leg work to confirm a site is rail-served and shovel-ready, BNSF’s Site Certification Program creates significant value for customers by accelerating the process needed to support customer growth and development,” BNSF’s Colby Tanner told the Fort Worth Business Press. A customer building a rail-served facility on a BNSF-Certified Site can save between six and nine months of construction time, as the site is better prepared for development.
The new certified sites are:
- AgriTech Park, Great Falls, MT
- Ameripointe Logistics Park, Ardmore, OK
- Central New Mexico Rail Park, Los Lunas, NM
- Commerce Center of Southeast Iowa, Middletown, IA
- Gallup Energy Logistics Park, Gallup, NM
- John W. Kelsey Business and Technology Park, Greenville, IL
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter
For advertising information, please contact Joni Margotta