October 31, 2019
Fort Worth-headquartered BNSF Railway Co. named six locations, nationally, as “Certified Sites,” consisting of hundreds of acres immediately ready for industrial development. Certified Sites are part of BNSF’s Premier Parks, Sites and Transload program, which targets rail-served locations that are available for immediate development.
The sites consist of:
- The 67-acre Becker Industrial Park; Becker, MN
- The 250-acre Duane Michie Industrial Park; Hayti, MO
- The 12,000-acre Springs Industrial Park; Holly Springs, MS
- The two-square-mile Railplex Industrial Park; Surprise, AZ
- The 55-acre Elion Logistics Park 55; Wilmington, IL
- The 220-acre Lincoln Prairie South; Yorkville, IL
For a site to be designated, it must undergo a thorough analysis, which includes evaluations of environmental and geotechnical standards, available utilities, site availability and existing and projected infrastructure.
“Since the program’s inception in March 2016, BNSF’s Certified Sites have attracted more than $140 million of customer investments,” said BNSF’s Colby Tanner.
Connect Industrial 2019 is coming to Houston on Nov. 19. For more information, or to register, click here.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter