December 23, 2019
370 Lexington Ave., a Grand Central District prewar office building that Broad Street Development recently re-acquired and is now repositioning, signed seven tenants for more than 20,000 square feet in less than 60 days.
The flurry of activity capped a successful 2019, with Broad Street’s repositioning of 370 Lexington leading to more than 30 new deals totaling more than 80,000 square feet.
The new leases include:
• Basis Research, 3300 square feet
• Boutique fashion company Slip, 2,410 square feet
• One Search Inc., 2,223 square feet
• Clear Haven Capital Management, 1,100 square feet
• Sircle Media, 4202 square feet
• The United Nations Mission of Saint Kitts and Nevis, 4,470 square feet
• Madison Avenue Eye Care, 2,720 square feet
After selling 370 Lexington to Sherwood Equities in 2008, Broad Street bought it back for a reported $190 million in December 2018. The owner-developer has spent $30 million on renovating the 300,000-square-foot property.
href=” https://www.bsdre.com/Pages/contact” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”> Connect With Broad Street Development
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny