June 14, 2019
The capital improvement campaign undertaken at 19 W. 44th St. by owner Savanna has paid off in strong leasing activity for the 18-story, 303,943-square-foot office building. JLL’s Mitchell Konsker, Ben Bass, Barbara Winter and Kip Orban represented Savanna in the following recent deals:
• Harman has taken 11,189 square feet on the 18th floor. Savills’ Christopher Foerch and Marcus Arredondo represented the tenant.
• VEREIT Inc. leased 6,106 square feet on the 14th floor.
• Real estate firm RPT Realty leased a 5,629-square-foot pre-built space, and was represented by CBRE’s Sarah Pontius and Alex D’Amario.
• Gas Buddy was represented by Colliers International’s Robert D. Goodman and Steven Huberman in a 3,955-square-foot lease.
• PX Global Advisors signed for a 3,100-square-foot pre-built.
• Concilium Search leased 2,500 square feet, represented by MHP Real Estate Services’ Matthew DeRose and William Janetschek.
• Cywiak & Co. renewed its 2,500-square-foot lease. Norman Bobrow & Co.’s Elie Censor represented Cywiak.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny