March 17, 2020
Inland Real Estate Acquisitions LLC, acting on behalf of Inland Real Estate Group of Companies Inc., struck a deal with Christopher Todd Communities to acquire five, single-family-home rental communities in the Phoenix metro area.
The transaction includes 943 homes; three of the properties have closed, with two pending. The properties will continue operating under the Christopher Todd brand.
The portfolio consists of:
- Christopher Todd Communities on Greenway, Surprise
- Christopher Todd Communities at Country Place, Tolleson
- Christopher Todd Communities on Camelback, Litchfield Park
- Christopher Todd Communities at Marley Park, Surprise (Pending)
- Christopher Todd Communities at Stadium (Pending)
NorthMarq’s Trevor Koskovich, Jesse Hudson Bill Hahn, brokered the transaction; James DuMars and Griffin Martin, also with NorthMarq, arranged acquisition financing. “Institutional buyers were drawn to this product type because of its appeal to a wide range of high-income tenants, including Millennials and empty-nesters,” Koskovich said.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter