July 13, 2020
Clune Construction has promoted five team members in its Chicago office to VP. Among them, they have 114 years’ construction experience. They include:
• Jay Bradarich, promoted to VP, senior project manager.
• Andy Holub, promoted to VP, pre-construction/special services.
• Mike Symons, promoted to VP, senior superintendent.
• Mike Themanson, promoted to VP, safety.
• James “Woody” Woodley, promoted to VP, senior superintendent.
“All of these individuals have led their teams with an unparalleled commitment to delivering the best results for our clients,” said Dave Hall, Clune’s president of the Midwest region. “We thank them all for their leadership and look forward to seeing where they help take Clune in the years to come.”
The company maintains a culture of promoting from within. Several managing directors and officers started with Clune Construction as interns and the average tenure of a managing director is 17 years.
Pictured: Clune Construction’s Chicago offices.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny