aloft

August 2, 2016 Comments Off on Condor Hospitality to Own 254-Room Aloft Atlanta Downtown Views: 241 Georgia, National News, Southeast

Condor Hospitality to Own 254-Room Aloft Atlanta Downtown

Condor Hospitality Trust Inc. has entered into a joint venture with Three Wall Capital to acquire the 254-room Aloft Atlanta. The partners will pay $43.5 million for ownership rights of the downtown hotel at 300 Spring St. NW. The seller is DeBartolo Development of Tampa, FL.

As part of the agreement, Condor will own 80% of the asset, with Three Wall Capital owning the remaining 20%. The hotel will be managed by Boast Hotel Management Co., Three Wall Capital’s affiliate.

“As we continue to expand our new investment platform, we have once again utilized industry contacts to source an off-market hotel acquisition that will be managed by an affiliate of the party that introduced the investment opportunity,” said Bill Blackham, Condor’s CEO.

Read More at Marketwired

Connect with Condor Hospitality

For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone

Tags: , ,

Comments are closed.