medical

November 8, 2016 Comments Off on Construction Underway on 155K-SF Irving, TX MOB Views: 159 Dallas-Fort Worth, Healthcare News, Medical Office Building, Texas News

Construction Underway on 155K-SF Irving, TX MOB

Healthcare Associates of Texas broke ground recently on a 155,000-square-foot medical office building in Irving, TX. Once completed, the building will house the physician group’s primary care practice, an ambulatory surgery center, and a medical office. KDC is the project developer.

The development at SH 161 and Gateway Drive is going north in two phases. The first phase, at 95,000 square feet, will eventually contain Healthcare Associates’ specialty practice. The second phase should be underway early next year.

MBRE Healthcare, headquartered in Chicago, will own 80% of the building. Healthcare Associates of Texas will own the remaining 20% of phase one, and all of phase two.

Read More at Dmagazine

Connect with KDC

For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone

Tags: , ,

Comments are closed.