March 12, 2019
Partners Endeavor Real Estate Group and MetLife Investment Management broke ground on The Quincy, a 30-story tower that will be the first mixed-use development in Austin’s Rainey Street District. The 360-tower on Red River Street is scheduled to open in Q1 2021.
The project, designed by Ziegler Cooper Architects, will consist of:
- 10,360 square feet of ground-floor retail
- Seven floors of above-grade and one floor of below-grade parking
- Offices at The Quincy, consisting of 77,540 square feet of office space
- 347 apartment units for lease; amenities will include a pool, firepit, cabanas and exercise lawn
- Guestrooms for multifamily visitors
Endeavor’s Adam Zimel, Dan Frey and Michele Gary are tasked with leasing the retail space. Jonathan Tate and Luke Barney, also with Endeavor, are overseeing leasing for Offices at The Quincy.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter