November 11, 2016
More than 300 commercial real estate professionals recently attended the 10th anniversary of the CoreNet Global Southern California’s REmmy Awards at the Beverly Hills Hotel, which celebrates leadership and innovation in corporate real estate.
The 2016 REmmy Award winners included:
- Corporate Real Estate Executive/Team of the Year: First American Corporate Real Estate Team led by Elise Luckham, Vice President, Director of Corporate Real Estate, First American, along with Cushman & Wakefield
- (pictured above)
- Young Leader of the Year: Anya Ostry, Associate Director, Cushman & Wakefield
- Innovative Workplace (Less Than 50,000 SF)– Tangram Headquarters Renovation, Downtown Los Angeles team including: Tangram Interiors, MOZU and Holwick Constructors. The organization was tasked with updating its existing headquarters into a workspace that both provided a showroom for its numerous product and service offerings as well as a functional space.
- Innovative Workplace (Greater Than 50,000 SF)– Edmunds.com Headquarters in Santa Monica, designed by M + M Creative Studio. The new 145,000-square-foot space features highly collaborative, branded space for 600+ employees. Other team members recognized were lewis | schoeplein architects, Corporate Contractors and Travers Cresa.
- REmmy’s founder, Frances Pawlak, Business Development Manager, West Region, Allsteel, was honored, as well.
Scott Steuber, President, CoreNet Southern California, and Principal, Avison Young said, “This was an outstanding year, with 35 entries across all categories. The winners are all industry leaders who raise the bar for excellence.”