October 21, 2016
Six women were elected to the Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network Board of Directors. President Alison Beddard, the six new members, and three returning members, will officially take office in January 2017. The announcement took place at the 2016 CREW Network Convention and Marketplace, at the New York Hilton Midtown.
The new board members are:
- Tara Piurko, 2017 President-Elect, equity partner, Blake, Cassels & Graydon
- Gayle Bourdeau, Director, vice president, Stewart Title Guaranty Co. Commercial Services Office
- Jeanette Flory-Sagan, Director, senior vice president, Bentall Kennedy LP
- Sharon Herrin, Director, president, Herrin Commercial Real Estate
- Gillian Lawrence, Director, general manager, Remington Development Corp.
- Claire Roberts, Director, investment broker, Marcus & Millichap
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter