March 27, 2019
Cushman & Wakefield significantly expanded its Valuation & Advisory office in Detroit, with the addition of seven appraisers who are experts in commercial real estate valuation and consulting services. The new hires join from the Michigan office of Terzo & Bologna.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Bruce Daubner (pictured) says, “Detroit is a key Midwest market that is vibrant and growing, making this an ideal time to expand the V&A office with such a talented team.”
The additions include:
– Susan P. Shipman, MAI, joins as Senior Director. She brings more than 25 years of real estate experience and expertise on a wide variety of commercial, residential and industrial services, including financing, taxation, condemnation, litigation, financial reporting, purchase-and-sale consulting and insurance.
– Andrew J. Exline, MAI, SRA, MRICS, joins as Senior Director. He brings nearly two decades of experience encompassing an array of property types, including vacant land, single and multifamily residential, subdivision/condominium developments, retail, restaurant, office, industrial, general commercial and special-use properties.
Others joining include:
– Directors Andrea M. Kujala, MAI, and Joseph R. Calvaneso, MAI
– Associate Directors John Hackmann and Ricardo M. Stewart
– John B. Danielson, an experienced analyst and appraiser.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser