April 26, 2019
Cushman & Wakefield arranged 10 industrial transactions across the I-55 corridor during the first quarter, totaling more than 1.5 million square feet. The firm’s Top Broker Award-winning Jason West, Sean Henrick, Michael Magliano and Doug Pilcher negotiated the following transactions:
• Represented tenant Swap.com and landlord Prologis, 132,123-square-foot lease, 2501 Internationale Pkwy. (pictured), Woodridge.
• Prologis, 361,176-square-foot lease, 850 Veterans Pkwy, Bolingbrook.
• Pepperidge Farm, 87,602-square-foot lease, 15901 W 147th St, Lockport.
• Represented tenant Lennox Industries and landlord MetLife, in a 384,768-square-foot lease, 187 Southcreek Parkway, Romeoville.
• Blackcreek Group, 74,217-square-foot expansion, 771 Crossroads Pkwy., Bolingbrook.
• Bristol Group, 41,105-square-foot expansion, 11210 Katherine’s Crossing, Woodridge.
• Represented tenant Crown Corr and landlord Becknell Industrial, 59,976-square-foot lease, 1245 Lakeside Drive, Romeoville.
• Casey Products, 72,142-square-foot renewal and expansion, 11230 Katherine’s Crossing, Woodridge.
• CHEP, 178,923-square foot renewal, 710 Theodore Ct, Bolingbrook.
• LG Electronics USA, 125,000-square-foot sublease, 1251 W 115th St, Bolingbrook.
Connect Chicago is coming up on May 14! Click here to register for the event.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny