November 20, 2020
Cushman & Wakefield’s Chicago-based Healthcare Capital Markets team recently completed the sale of the GenesisCare Portfolio. Managing directors Gino Lollio, Scott Niedergang and Travis Ives represented ownership in the $37.9-million sale to an institutional investor.
The nine-property portfolio includes the following triple-net or absolutely triple-net leased medical office buildings:
• 104 Medical Park Dr., Andalusia, AL
• 28850 Trails Edge Blvd., Bonita Springs, FL
• 210 New Hope Rd., Princeton, WV
• 310 Hartnell Ave., Redding, CA
• 179 N. Buncombe School Rd., Weaverville, NC
• 450 Toll Gate Rd., Warwick, RI
• 55 Sayles St., Southbridge, MA
• 2160 Colonial Blvd., Fort Myers, FL
• 445 Biltmore Ave., Asheville, NC
All locations are anchored by GenesisCare (formerly 21st Century Oncology). Earlier this year, 21st Century Oncology was acquired by KKR-backed, Australia-based GenesisCare.
Lollio said the offering illustrated “the ever-increasing interest medical-office properties currently generate as a preferred investment class for both private and institutional investors.”
Pictured: 310 Hartnell Ave, Redding, CA.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny