April 25, 2019
Austin-based Dominion Golf Group sold its entire portfolio of golf courses in Texas to Arcis Golf, which is headquartered in Dallas. The buy means Arcis Golf owns 18 clubs in Texas, and is the second-largest owner and operator of golf facilities in the United States.
The Dominion Golf Group portfolio includes the following.
- Onion Creek Club, 2510 Onion Creek Pkwy., Austin
- River Place Country Club, 4207 River Place Blvd., Austin
- Twin Creeks County Club, 3201 Twin Creeks Club Dr., Cedar Park
- The Dominion Country Club, 1 Dominion Dr., San Antonio
- Lantana Golf Club, 800 Golf Club Dr., Argyle
“For the past 14 years, our team has pursued excellence and quality for these five clubs,” said Dominion Golf Group’s Steven Held. “I am confident that our clubs will continue to thrive, and that our members and their families will enjoy Arcis Golf’s ownership and operation.”
Pictured: River Place Country Club, Austin
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter