August 16, 2019
- American Shaman leased 1,032 square feet at Village at Cedar Park, 700 E. Whitestone Blvd. Cedar Park. Jim Rourke of Retail Solutions represented the tenant.
- BATL leased 3,121 square feet at The Linc, 6406 N. Interstate 35, Austin. Britt Morrison, Brett Maze and Cameron Longmire with Weitzman handled lease negotiations for the center. SRS Real Estate Partners represented the specialty concept. Morrison and Longmire were also on hand for the landlord in a 1,692-square-foot lease with Silver Whisk. Engel & Voelkers represented the cooking school.
- Brightway Insurance leased 919 square feet at The Lumberyard, 5609 S. Congress Ave., Austin. Kimberly Nordquelle of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. Dave Van Heuven and Tim Grondin of ISO Commercial represented the landlord.
- Crumbl Cookie leased 1,200 square feet at Sunset Valley Homestead, 5207 Brodie Ln., Sunset Valley. Joey Mendez of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. Evan Deitch of Endeavor Real Estate Group represented the landlord.
- Greenwave Naturals leased 903 square feet at 35th & Jefferson, 3500 Jefferson St., Austin. Michael Noteboom of Retail Solutions represented GBI Partners, who leased 1,378 square feet. Jon Moscoe of Live Oak Real Estate represented the landlord.
- iVape leased 2,175 square feet at Quick Hill Retail Center, 16009 FM 1325, Austin. Barret Espe of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Kimberly Nordquelle of Retail Solutions represented the tenant.
- Signature Science leased 1,882 square feet at Reunion Park, 8501 N MoPac, Austin. The landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg and Matt Levin with ECR. The tenant was represented by Ryan Kasten with Cushman & Wakefield.
- Southern Sugar & Brow leased 1,012 square feet at Leander Office, 303 N. U.S. 183, Leander. Kimberly Nordquelle of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Jodie Huynh and Dang Nguuyen of LT Commercial Group represented the tenant.
- StretchLab leased 1,100 square feet at 2200 Aldrich St. in Austin. David Simmonds of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. Mike Keffales of Core Brokerage represented the landlord.
Pictured: The Linc
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter