August 17, 2017
Los Angeles-based Entrada Partners acquired a seven-building office and industrial portfolio totaling 508,840 square feet in the Dallas-Fort Worth market.
The portfolio comprises six office assets and one industrial property, including:
- Two Irving office assets, Counterpoint at Las Colinas at 8101 and 8113 Ridgepoint Drive and Sterling Tech Center at 7801, 7803 and 7805 Mesquite Bend Drive
- Two Dallas office properties, Dallas Tech Center at 10005, 10015, 10025 and 10105 West Technology Blvd. and Westwood Business Park III at 1805 Royal Lane
- One office property in Richardson, International Corporate Park II at 401, 403, 405, 407 and 409 International Blvd.
- One Farmers Branch office property, Valwood XII at 13701 Hutton Drive
- One industrial property, International Corporate Park III at 900 Alpha Drive and 500 Industrial Drive in Richardson
HFF’s De’On Collins worked on behalf of the borrower to place the three-year, floating-rate, non-recourse loan, with two one-year extension options with Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser