May 15, 2020
Evergreen Real Estate Group has been retained to manage affordable housing communities comprising a total of 971 units across Illinois, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. The assignments include a mix of affordable housing for families, seniors and disabled individuals, expanding Evergreen’s management portfolio to 8,500 units throughout the U.S.
The new management assignments include the following properties:
• Oso Apartments, 48 units, Chicago
• Humboldt Ridge Apartments, 10 units, Chicago
• Independence Apartments, 44 units, Chicago
• Northtown Apartments, 44 units, Chicago
• Oakridge Village Apartments, 90 units, Antioch, IL
• Holmes Greenway Housing, 54 units, Minneapolis
• Eastridge Estates, 126 units, Rochester, MN
• Oak Park Village Apartments, 100 units, St. Louis Park, MN
• Pelham Manor, 101 units, Toledo, OH
• Greenview Gardens Apartments, 137 units, Butler, PA
• Golda Meir House, 127 units, Milwaukee
As property manager, Evergreen will oversee site-level operations and, in some communities, spearhead capital improvements using low-income housing tax credits and other subsidies.
Pictured: Oso Apartments.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny