March 25, 2020
The MIAMI Association of Realtors Commercial (MIAMI Commercial) elected Fernando Arencibia Jr., C2EX as its 2020 president. The group represents 52,000 residential, commercial, and international real estate professionals.
“With more than 2,700 members, MIAMI Commercial is the fifth largest commercial realtor organization in the United States,” Arencibia Jr. said. “Our 2020 MIAMI Commercial priorities includes expanding commercial services, education, the South Florida Commercial MLS, research, technology and social media.”
Arencibia Jr. is the Broker-CEO of Arenci Properties Realty in Miami. He has more than 17 years of experience in the real estate industry, specializing in commercial and investment residential real estate in South Florida.
Joining Arencibia Jr. on the board are:
- Commercial President-Elect Stephen R. Rigl, MBA, SIOR, CCIM of Binswanger-Gateway Partnership
- 2019 Commercial President Jennifer Wollmann, CIPS, C2EX of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices EWM Realty
- Governor Richard Candia of Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- Governor Peter M. Catania III of PMC Prime Properties, Inc.
- Governor Floyd Cerf, CCIM of The Keyes Company, Inc.
- Governor Kay Conageski, SRES, ILHM, MRP of The Keyes Company, Inc.
- Governor John Dohm, SIOR, CCIM, CFP of Infinity Commercial/Florida Transatlantic
- Governor Augusto J. Fonte, CCIM of AJF Properties, Inc.
- Governor Jennifer M. Forbes of Commercial TeamMates, Inc.
- Governor Michael Hinton, CCIM of APEX Capital Realty
- Governor Maria G. Juncadella, SIOR, CCIM, MBA of Fairchild Partners, Inc.
- Governor Joshua Kohn of Kohn Commercial Real Estate
- Governor Jonathan Lay, CCIM, MSF, MSIRE of Fairchild Partners
- Governor Jamie Rose Maniscalco, MA of APEX Capital Realty
- Governor Tamika Moses, MSIRE of Robin Bird Realty Inc.
- Governor Lorenzo Perez Jr, CCIM, CIPS, MSIRE of Premier International Properties
- Governor Rayza Perez of DWNTWN Realty Advisors
- Governor Brian Sharpe of Sharpe Properties Group
- Governor Yulia Vargas of AG Commercial
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser