December 3, 2019
Fifield Cos. recently promoted six executives and one associate and added a new senior associate. Among those promoted were SVP Lindsey Senn, now EVP responsible for the firm’s finance and development team.
“As one of our most innovative team members, Lindsey has excelled in data-oriented design, complex construction financing and asset management, where she often exceeds projections,” said Steve Fifield, chairman of Fifield Cos.
Other promotions include:
• Jon Schneider, from VP to SVP on the asset management team
• Givi Peradze, from VP to SVP
• Los Angeles-based Greg Vance, from VP to SVP
• Navi Sandhu, from assistant VP to VP
• Joe Pitsor, from senior associate to assistant VP of finance and development
• Margaret Hinz, from senior escrow officer to assistant VP
New to Fifield is Justin Westfall, who joins as a senior associate in the finance and development group. Westfall was previously a VP at JLL.
Pictured: Lindsey Senn.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny