August 17, 2018
Melville, NY-based A&G Realty Partners is set to auction seven department store properties formerly owned by The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., on Sept. 20 in Chicago. All bids for the fee-owned properties in six states are due Sept. 18.
The stores range in size from 46,000 to 150,000 square feet, and are located in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, New York and Pennsylvania. They were formerly operated under the Carson’s, Younkers, Elder-Beerman and Bon-Ton banners.
A&G’s Michael Jerbich says, “This auction presents an exceptional opportunity for buyers to advance their real estate strategies with well located, high-visibility big-box sites that can work for single-users or be subdivided.”
Available properties include:
- Carson’s at Spring Hill Mall in West Dundee, IL (128,000 square feet)
- Elder-Beerman in downtown Richmond, IN (100,000 square feet)
- Younkers at RiverTown Crossings in Grandville, MI (150,018 square feet)
- Bon-Ton at Lockport (NY) Mall (82,000 square feet)
- Elder-Beerman at Colony Square Mall in Zanesville, OH (58,997 square feet)
- Bon-Ton at Lewistown (PA) Mall (46,660 square feet)
- Younkers at The Lakes Mall in Muskegon, MI (106,131 square feet)
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser