November 19, 2020
Gantry secured $38 million in financing for six properties across Metro Portland totaling 544,000 square feet. The financing covered five industrial facilities and an office complex.
Gantry’s Blake Hering, Jr., Heather Kegler and Matt Illias arranged the six customized loan solutions through five different life company lenders on behalf of a single sponsor.
Hering, Jr., says, “All the loans were placed during the pandemic with correspondent lenders requiring no impounds, holdbacks or reserves. Each loan was tailored to the borrower’s needs and the property’s circumstances. The loans will be serviced by Gantry, thereby providing on-going customer service for the life of loan.”
The properties included:
– 150,000-square-foot Warehouse, Hillsboro.
– 145,000-square-foot business park in Beaverton.
– 95,000-square-foot business park in Milwaukie.
– 93,000-square-foot office complex in Tigard.
– 31,000-square-foot business park in Hillsboro.
– 30,000-square-foot Warehouse, Tualatin.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser