June 9, 2020
Metro Nashville-based commercial development and investment company GBT Realty Corp. has announced a number of comprehensive health and safety features planned for ONE22ONE, a 356,000-square-foot office tower set to deliver to Nashville in 2022.
Key safety features of the building will include:
- Ventilation systems designed to meet CDC and The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers’ latest recommendations addressing infectious aerosols.
- HVAC designed to allow each floor to operate independently from others, eliminating sharing of air supply between floors or tenants.
- Thermal scanning in the building lobby to identify individuals with excessive temperatures as they enter the building.
- UV lights installed at discharge of cooling coils to reduce microbial growth.
- Near touchless building access to minimize cross contamination.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols follow governmental recommendations for products, frequency and scope for all common areas and amenities including fitness center and dining areas.
“Corporate offices will continue to play an imperative role in successful business operations,” said George Tomlin, president and CEO at GBT. “Direct collaboration and personal connectivity with peers cannot be replicated in an online environment. To maintain that dynamic, any company considering leasing or renewing office space over the next few years, should consider relocating to a building with advanced health and safety features.”
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact David Cohen