December 14, 2018
GlenStar Properties and joint venture partner Angelo Gordon & Co. have launched a $20-million renovation campaign at the two-building, 830,479-square-foot President’s Plaza in the North Side’s O’Hare submarket. Ownership expects the project to be completed in the second quarter 2019.
“We have an exceptional opportunity to capitalize on the property’s unique ‘urban/suburban’ location with a contemporary refresh of the buildings,” said GlenStar principal Michael Klein.
Plans call for the following:
• A full gut lobby refresh at both buildings
• A new tenant lounge that will connect to the patio for indoor/outdoor entertaining/functions/activities
• A complete renovation of the fitness center operated by Midtown Athletic Club
• A complete renovation of the deli operated by Compass Group
• A physical and technological overhaul of the conference center
• A new lobby stairwell designed to better connect the upper level to the lower level
• New passenger elevator interiors
• A continuation of the restroom and corridor renovations
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny