August 8, 2019
Group RMC acquired a nine-building office portfolio in Tulsa, OK. The New York buyer struck the deal for eight of the nine buildings with Paradigm Realty Advisors for the more than 1-million-square-foot portfolio. The sales price was undisclosed.
The portfolio includes:
- Towne Center, 10810 E. 45th St.
- Exchange Tower, 4500 S. Garnett Rd.
- Triad I, 7666 E 61st
- Two Memorial Place, 8023 E. 63rd Place
- Corporate Place, 5800 E. Skelly Dr.
- Commerce Tower, 5801 E. 41st St.
- 51 Yale Building, 5110 S. Yale Ave.
- Riverbridge Office, 1323 E. 71st St.
- Three Memorial Place, 7615 E. 63rd Place
CBRE has been retained to handle leasing and management of the portfolio. Mary Martin and Carrie Claiborne are marketing the available spaces for lease.
“This portfolio acquisition marks a huge transfer of property for the Tulsa markets. It’s very rare that over a million square-feet of office space changes hands in a market the size of ours,” Claiborne said.
Pictured: Exchange Tower
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter