August 4, 2017
HFF arranged $171-million in first lien financing on behalf of Westwood Financial for a portfolio comprising 13 multi-tenant retail centers. The assets total more than one million square feet in the Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas markets.
Two separate portfolio loans were placed, including a $94-million, fixed rate-rate portfolio loan with Nationwide Life Insurance Company used for re-financing and new acquisitions and a $77-million, fixed-rate portfolio loan with a correspondent life insurance company to re-finance existing debt.
In September 2016, Los Angeles-based Westwood completed a $1.2-billion consolidation and reorganization, and these portfolio loans help further the strategic initiatives of the roll up.
HFF’s team handling the transaction included Kevin MacKenzie, Jamie Kline, Jeremy Womack, Gregg Shapiro, Jason Bond, Jim Curtin, Nat Scarmazzi, Cory Fowler and Matthew Putterman.
- Camelback Village, Phoenix
- Elk Crossing, Elk Grove (Chicago)
- Atascocita Center, Humble (Houston)
- Market at Lake Houston, Atascocita (Houston)
- Lynwood Collection, Raleigh, NC
- Arbors at Mallard Creek, Charlotte, NC
- Village at Preston Hollow, Dallas
- Mercado del Rancho, Scottsdale, AZ
- Shops at San Marco, Del Ray Beach, FL
- Evans Crossing, Evans (Augusta), GA
- Haynes Bridge Village, Alpharetta (Atlanta), GA
- Mercado del Lago, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Magnolia Vineland, North Hollywood, CA
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser