July 15, 2019
There is still time to join us this week for Connect Bay Area at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco. Get more information, and register to attend on this link.
Curio Collection by Hilton is expanding its presence in the western United States with the addition of five hotels in Washington, California, New Mexico and Utah. This growth extends Curio Collection’s portfolio to more than half of all U.S. states.
Curio Collection by Hilton’s Mark Nogal says, “Over the past five years, we’ve delivered unique experiences to curious travelers in unexpected, emerging destinations, and with more than 60 hotels in our global pipeline, we’re just getting started.”
The properties include:
– Carté Hotel San Diego Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton (Opening August 2019, pictured) in San Diego’s sought-after and vibrant Little Italy neighborhood.
– The Chrysalis Inn & Spa Bellingham, Curio Collection by Hilton (Opened April 2019) is nestled along the Pacific Northwest waters of Bellingham Bay in Washington.
– Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque, Curio Collection by Hilton (Opened May 2019) in downtown Albuquerque.
– Hoodoo Moab, Curio Collection by Hilton (Opening August 2019) in eastern Utah.
– Cliffrose Springdale, Curio Collection by Hilton (Opening September 2019) in
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser