June 12, 2017
Orange County hospitals perform better than state averages in quality ratings. The market continues to add facilities, including ambulatory, urgent care centers, retail clinics, micro-hospitals, and freestanding emergency departments.
Researchers at JLL note real estate plays a key role in the success of a healthcare system. It is a significant capital investment, as well as a potential source of value.
Here are five ways JLL says Orange County can maintain its high performance:
- Build in room for change, by building or buying facilities that potentially could be repurposed
- Dig deep to stretch real estate dollars by tapping into sophisticated insights and analytics tools to make more informed decisions
- Meet patients where they are with convenient, flexible facilities in a distributed footprint
- Leverage demographics, data and analytics to make smarter site selection decisions
- Optimize facilities management to reduce risk by centralizing facility management to deliver common standards and consistent processes
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser