September 29, 2020
Irvine Company announced today several new and expanded leases totaling more than 144,000 square feet at 300 North LaSalle, One North Wacker and 71 South Wacker downtown.
At 300 North LaSalle, Vestian doubled its leased footprint to 7,102 square feet. LoanCore Capital signed for 4,521 square feet.
One North Wacker leases include:
• In-telligent, leasing 7,753 square feet
• Chicago Partners Wealth Advisors, renewing and expanding to 6,712 square feet
• Hana2.0 Property Group, leasing 3,838 square feet
• James Denny, renewing 2,528 square feet
• Periscope Equity, expanding by 2,287 square feet and renewing 3,028 square feet
71 South Wacker deals include:
• Drift Net Securities, leasing 10,136 square feet
• Reply, leasing 4,885 square feet
• Consolidated Trading, renewing 14,222 square feet
“We are excited that these highly respected companies have chosen One North Wacker, 71 South Wacker and 300 North LaSalle to either establish or expand their workplace home,” said Irvine Company’s Greg Tait.
Pictured: 71 South Wacker.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny