February 5, 2016 Comments Off on Irvine Tops West Coast Jobs Market Rankings Views: 460 California News, Orange County

Irvine Tops West Coast Jobs Market Rankings

Irvine is the top West Coast city to find a job and ranked No. 7 nationally, according to research from JLL and WalletHub. The city had the fourth highest number of job opportunities.

According to a study by WalletHub that compared the 150 most populated cities in the U.S., Irvine is the only West Coast city to rank among the top 10 places to find a job.

Job market factors accounted for 80 percent of the score while socio-economic variables comprised the remaining 20 percent. New job creation has been a key driver in the recent growth of the Orange County commercial real estate market.

Irvine ranked ahead of San Francisco, Seattle, San Jose and Portland among the top five cities in the rankings. San Diego and Los Angeles were ranked eighth and ninth respectively.

Read More at JLL

See 2016 Wallethub National Rankings

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone

Tags: , ,

Comments are closed.