October 17, 2017
JPMorgan Chase expanded its commercial real estate team with the addition of Winston Fant to lead CRE Treasury Services, and Michelle Herrick as a market manager for its Central Region real estate banking group. The business unit also recently hired six new senior client executives across the U.S. to serve local real estate investors.
The firm also appointed Kurt Stuart to lead its commercial term lending business in the Northeast, and Julie Thick to manage the real estate business unit’s subscription lending platform.
JPMorgan Chase’s Al Brooks says, “We continue to build a team of exceptional people who are experts in real estate and are driven by our clients’ success and by transforming communities. It’s our goal to provide certainty of execution and exceptional service to our clients in any cycle.”
Previously, Fant was with U.S. Bank, while Herrick joins from Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Additional new appointments include:
– Kenya Williams, Senior Client Executive in Los Angeles, joining from PNC
– Jon Tarnow, Senior Client Executive in Irvine, joining from Bank of the West
– James Whelan, Senior Client Executive in New York, joining from Bank of America
– Michael Pomposelli, Senior Client Executive in Boston, joining from Bank of America
– David Kern, Senior Client Executive in Tampa, joining from Regions Bank
– James Norton, Senior Client Executive in Washington D.C., joining from BB&T
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser