March 23, 2017
Assisted-living company LaSalle Group Inc., headquartered in Irving, TX, partnered with National Health Investors Inc., healthcare industry real estate investment trust. The relationship, to begin with, focuses on the sale and leaseback of five of LaSalle’s Autumn Leaves communities for a 15-year term, with renewal options. The financial terms of the deal were undisclosed.
The recapitalization focused on the following assets:
- Autumn Leaves of Arlington, 514 Central Park Dr., Arlington, TX
- Autumn Leaves of Rockwall, 225 E. Ralph Hall Pkwy., Rockwall, TX
- Autumn Leaves of Bolingbrook, 351 Lily Cache Ln., Bolingbrook, IL
- Autumn Leaves of Crystal Lake, 495 Alexandra Blvd., Crystal Lake, IL
- Autumn Leaves of South Barrington, 215 Bartlett Rd., South Barrington, IL
“With LaSalle retaining management oversight and a financial connection to the communities, we will ensure there will be no operational changes at the community level,” said Mitchell W. Warren with LaSalle.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter