March 22, 2018
Equitable Commercial Realty and Retail Solutions negotiated the following leases in the Austin area:
• Fogueira Gaucha leased 10,998 square feet at Skyridge Plaza, 2000 S. Interstate Highway 35, Round Rock, TX. Andrew Perkel and Drew Smith represented the landlord. Alex Reed of Retail Solutions advised the tenant.
• Quarter to Ten and N’Style Salon renewed their leases at Cannon West, 6800 Westgate Blvd. Phil Morris of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
• Saxon Loomis Consulting Group leased 1,248 square feet at 2216 College Ave. The tenant was represented by Todd Chessher, and the landlord was represented by Steve Pannes with ECR.
• Tsukimi leased 3,075 square feet at Parmer Lane Plaza, 12400 N. Interstate Highway 35. Barret Espe and Michael Muller of Retail Solutions represented the landlord. Blake Coburn of KW Commercial advised the Tenant.
• University of Texas at Austin leased 5,548 square feet of office space at Centennial Towers, 505 E. Huntland Dr. The landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg and Matt Levin with ECR, and the tenant was represented by Kristi Simmons and Max McDonald with Aquila Commercial.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter